Monday, November 1, 2010

Live - Laugh - Love

In a world so filled with strife and heartache, I've come to realize that art is a powerful vehicle that can be used to create a sense of happiness and peace in your life. Art, like music, will remain a part of your soul long after the music has stopped or the image has been viewed. When I look around at the art surrounding me in my home, I realize that the art I have chosen to collect over a period of time radiates the essence of what most of humanity longs for, and that is to live a whole life, filled with peace and love. Without words, I allow my art to speak to me and remind me of the virtuous things in life such as peace, happiness, hope, love and most of all faith. It is my hope that you too will find something within these pages that will radiate within you and cause you to want to make it a part of your life and your space. If you don't see something you like, but have an idea or notion that you would like to convey, feel free to contact me and let's make it a reality together!
Live, Laugh, Love-Myesha

No comments:

Post a Comment